RSS

Monday, April 5, 2010

Bikini Challenge.

Hi I'm Ana

I've decided to start a blog.. Mostly because I have a youtube account and well it would be great to tie my videos into something that actually makes sense.

For all of you who don't know, my youtube account is http://www.youtube.com/user/PeaceLoveAna01

Background Info; Well as you already my name is Ana, and I'm 21 years old. Honestly, I am very unhappy with my weight .. Its always going up and down and I'm sick of it.. I've started a new "life style change"... In which its basic.. I reduced my calorie intake, I cut the sugar and i added physical fitness.. So far I've lost around 15 lbs. In highschool I was tiny, I was in the 110s but ever since I started college.. well.. lets just say I blew up like a balloon hitting nearly 160.. well enough is enough..

I've started a challenge. It's hosted by http://tearsnomore87.blogspot.com/, she honestly is amazing.. I recommend her videos to anyone who wants to get off their a$$ and be inspired..

I am currently 145.2 lbs, this is my first week.. So on my blog I'll be updating daily whereas my videos will be weekly. See you guys tomorrow.. I would make this longer but well I have a huge test tomorrow in which I'm procrastinating now..

Ohh BTW .. My Goal weight by June 1st, which is the end of the challenge is 120 or lower.. I can do it..

xoxo Ana