RSS

Friday, April 9, 2010


Day Six - 142.0 lbs

So emotionally I had the worse day ever yesterday. I got in a huge fight with my mother and long story short, I was upset..

But on a bright note I exercise for 1/2 hour.. Incline of ten on a 8.1 speed, my legs are killing me..

So here's my rant.. WTF - I'm so pissed of people thinking weight lost is so easy... Sure anyone can effin lose weight.. just don't eat.. but seriously come on now.... It takes motivation and determination.. I've been 160 before and went on a fast and went down to 120... but where does that leave me now nooo effin where... The key to weight loss is keeping the suckers off..

So all in all it great to have temporary weight lost but not worth it in the end.. Here's a thought I should of tooken into consideration long before now...

IF YOUR FAT, OR UNHAPPY WITH YOUR WEIGHT... STOP COMPLAINING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT..

I'm serious.. all my friends and noticing I'm losing weight, which is great but then they come up to me and say, "oh how are you doing it.. what pills are you taking" Man like fuck off seriously.

The only thing I'm doing is adding exercise and eating less key word LESS junk.. I still eat bad sometimes I'm freaking human .. doesn't mean I have chocolate and ice cream everyday... but I do indulge ever once in awhile.. I was never a big eater.. but the thing is when you eat junk and sit on your ass all day .. well your bond to be 5 million pounds..

I have no secrets. & call me old fashion but the best way to lose weight is my exercising and eating right.. There's no secret. The end..

Days

Exercise

Weight

Day 1 – April 4th

Hour

145.2 lbs

Day 2 – April 5th

Half Hour

144.2 lbs

Day 3 – April 6th

Hour

144.1 lbs

Day 4 – April 7th

Hour

144.2 lbs

Day 5 – April 8th

Half Hour

142.8 lbs

Day 6 – April 9th


142.0 lbs



xoxo
Ana