RSS

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Love You

CW:125.0 lbs

Hey Guys,
So wow, It's been awhile, but I am still on vacation hence the lack of updates... anyways .. if you haven't already checked out my youtube.. On Friday I will be starting a new 7 day Raw diet challenge .. I'm super excited.. Ohh I went for a run 2 seconds ago and I'm fully charged now .. so i may seem a little hyper lol ... anyways .. Vacation is going so amazing.. I'll make a video with some pics ..
Anyways .. Here's a my tips.. and I'll catch you on the flip side..

Tip Of the Day;

Reward yourself

Not to contradict our previous points, but rewards are great motivators, so allow yourself a treat, such as your favorite burger or an extra beer once or twice per week. This will stop you from cracking under the pressure and giving up.



Peace & Love
Ana