RSS

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 45

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Wednesday: I feel like pooped on a stick that was left out in the sun, all dry and hard and eww.. Enough said.... I'm SICK!!! Ohh Hi, fever, get the POOP away from me!!!!..

So I
ts 10am and I'm still in bed, sick as can be. I have a fever, runny nose a cough that sounds like a drag queens, no offense, and uhg.... So I need to give my body some time to rest.. I'm not going to push my body too hard because I need to get better for Friday!! (I see Bradley) & we go to the cottage

** Ohh, Before I move on about my goals** I would like to address everyone thats on this tearsnomore87 Bikini Challenge.. As I'm watching your videos, I see a lot of failures and lack of motivation, I also see a lot of gains, and some people at the same point as where the started 2 months ago!! ** REALLY??!! Are you honestly telling me, you've been trying everthing you could.. and havent lost more than 5 lbs in 2 months!!!** We have about a week and a half left guys.. And I can promise you if you reduce you calorie intake and workout you will LOSE WEIGHT!!! ** It doesn't even have to be working out everyday, just when ever you can 2 maybe 3 times a week.. I love you guys and it really makes me sad seeing you guys unhappy!! :-0 I'm always here to support you but no matter how much support you have.. you wont be anything unless YOU SUPPORT YOU ** xoxo


Goals: Moving on.. so No, I didn't get 3 hours in yesterday.. I was feeling really under the weather like I said , so
I got 2 and half hours in.. I was content with that because I ate really well. Which by the way I'm never going back to eating the way I use to.. This is more then a challenge for me its a lifestyle change..

So yeah today, I'm going to try and give myself energy and get my 3 hours in, exce
pt I'm not gonna push my body to the limit like I usually do.. Perhaps a light jog for an hour. Biking for half. The usual Yoga for an hour, and light arobics for 1, and hmm maybe some Ab rocket for half. It's my plan...
Uhh.. AHHHHHH-CHOOOOOO!! :-(

Tip Of The Day:
Motivation

Boost your weight loss motivation by promising yourself a treat when you reach your goals. Build in some non-food rewards for every little step you take as well as for major milestones. How about a beauty treatment for each 4lbs lost? Or buy a book by your favorite author and allow yourself time to read in peace (and without guilt) each time you do your full workout. And each time you make a healthy choice rather than an available unhealthy choice (walking instead of taking the car, fresh fruit instead of ice-cream) pat yourself on the back. Tell yourself that you're doing great, because you are!
Peace & Love
Ana