RSS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 44

"We will either find a way, or make one!"

Tuesday: As I lay on the couch watching my brother full of energy solving how to make his transformer toy into a car, I reflect on my life. He didn't even give up once, and in the end his little 3 year old boy smile lit up the world when he accomplished the deed. I was so proud of him but most of all he was proud of himself. It's amazing how hard it is to fine determination in your life. Whether your an excuse maker or honestly have way to much in your life that's going on, finding that key thing to push your self is very difficult. For me personally, it's my little brother and Brad. I don't know what I would do without them..
But just remember, "it starts with you." You need to decide whether you want to make a change in your life or you want to stay the same. EVERYONE and I mean everyone should be living for themselves. Sure, it sounds self fish but I'm the type of person that always p
uts me last. I would give the shirt of my back to a total stranger. But, it comes a time in your life that you need to make that decision. YOU NEED TO FIND THAT BALANCE. & most of all you need to LIVE for YOU!

Are you going to listen to everyone bringing you down, or are you going to prove them wrong! Is anyone shoving that burger or fries or pop down your throat? Is anyone telling you, NOT TO EXERCISE? ..that's what I thought..

Goals : Yesterday, was a hectic day, watching two crazy boys run around the house causing trouble where ever they can? It was a nightmare, but at the end of the day receiving a hug and a simple, "I love you." made everything fade away. I managed to pull up my socks and hammer out my energy after all that. It was at 5pm that my day was over.. I hadn't exercise once besides run around with my head chopped off. But ..
YES YES YES .. I got my 3 hours in of work out, because this was my goal and this is what I WANT to do in my life.
It comes a point in your lifestyle change that you no feel you HAVE to do it .. you feel you WANT to do it.. and honestly, when the time comes.. you will have reached final success!

Tip Of The Day:
Watch the Sugar

Often people think by drinking fruit juices or eating low-fat fruit roll-ups and such, they are cutting out or eliminating sugar. The fact is that some fruit juices have more sugar than a soda. Reduction of sugar is important to good health; therefore always check out the sugar content of anything you put in your mouth, even if it appears to be healthy.


Peace & Love

Ana