RSS

Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 47

“Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you”

Friday: Finally, the day has come that I get to see Brad, after two long weeks. Long distance relationships sucks, but honestly if you truly love that someone you will find a way to make it work. But, I honestly don't even know if were considered having a LD relationship.. I live where he's from, and he lives where I'm from.. (?) lol that might of been confusing.. needless to say its only a hour drive away



Goals: But of course I worked out 3 hours yesterday, & let me tell ya, its SO much easier said then done..
My workouts killed and still is killing.. but sooo worth it. I swear I have a problem, being way too addicted to this, but its a great thing!!! Uhh I suppose I should say it now before you guys are shocked in tomorrow's weigh In.. lets just say.. I gained :( I haven't eaten one thing that was bad.. because this a lifestyle choice.. I'm pretty sure its muscles.. but we'll see.. & of course I'm not going to drop out because of a little gain pfff.. DETERMINATION is my middle name.. Honestly I've said it before and I'll say it again.. This challenge is NOT ABOUT WINNING!!!! its about you and finally doing something for you.. Its about carrying on after June 1st and taking what you've learnt for the past 2 months and KEEP GOING... everyone of you are soooooo beautiful inside and OUT.. so please look in the mirror and acknowledge that you are beautiful and you need to this not because of a prize but because you DESERVE to be healthy and to LOVE yourself..


TIP:
Throw out the Scales

If you have bathroom scales, you should either get rid of them or put them away for a while. Weight does not accurately reflect the level of your fitness. If you should be measuring anything, it should be body fat, not the weight.





Peace & Love
Ana