RSS

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 52

Wednesday: I'm still on "vacation" looking for apartments, I think I'll be here till Sunday so its going to be a long week.. I honestly did make a video yesterday, but it was so hot outside that I just soo gross and didn't end up posting..

Can you believe it?? There is less then a week left of this challenge I really got to get my mind out of vacation mode and work out more.. WILL DO!

Goals: I totally didn't set any goals this week.. but to reach 120!

Tip:

Eating slowly can lead to weight loss

Did you ever notice that thin people take an awfully long time to eat their food?

Eating slowly is one method that can help take off pounds. That's because from the time you begin eating it takes the brain 20 minutes to start signaling feelings of fullness. Fast eaters often eat beyond their true level of fullness before the 20 minute signal has had a chance to set in. The amount of calories consumed before you begin to feel full can vary significantly depending on how quickly you eat. So slow down, take smaller bites and enjoy and savor every tasty morsel.


PEACE & LOVE

Ana