RSS

Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 54

Friday: Gooooooooood MORNING!!! Wow.. only four more days of this challenge.. and I`m lucky to say I have almost completed it... Thank the lord.. This challenge was SO hard mentally and physically, but I can honestly say I tried my best and the results is all in the hands of you guys.. I can`t stress how much everyone has already WON!!

I`m so proud of you guys, I`m actually tearing up.. I`m serious.. I`m totally PMSing but I`m serious, watching you guys accomplish what you have set forth was amazing.. & I love you guys...

Goals:
This week.. I sucked :-(.. In the working out part .. uhh Ohh so I started working out again yesterday.. I am feeling amazing again.. I also called my doctor to talk about my upcoming plan.. For you guys, its so easy you can just start and quit diets whenever.. but for me.. because of my conditions and blah blahs.. I have to always talk to him to see if what I`m doing is right.. although I recommend everyone talking to their doctors before a lifestyle change..

Anyways.. I talked to him about a detox.. I`ve realize my face breaking out, my hair brutal, my moods out of wacko and soo well no poop .. lol I know GROOOOSSSSSS.. but its true ew.. anyways.. He gave me this strict fast, it`s a fruit and veggie liquid fast.. So starting June 1st.. that's what I`ll be doing.. 30 days of perhaps pure hell or heaven .. Only we will see.. So stay tuned for that ..

My last video for Bikini Challenge is going up on Monday.. My update is tomorrow <3 Much Love

Tip Of The Day:

Fasting Tips:

  • Don’t fast if you are unwell, underweight or pregnant.
  • Reduce your calorie intake by 20%-30% each day, but don’t skip meals entirely.
  • Rather than having solids, increase your liquid intake.
  • Don’t do anything strenuous.
  • When you end your fast, don’t binge. Your stomach will have shrunk and it will take you a couple of days to rebuild your normal intake of food.

So, how does it feel to go on a fast? Think you can do it? Why not? All it needs is determination and the will to succeed, and you’re sure to succeed.

Who should NEVER Fast?

  • If you have undergone some surgery and are recovering from it
  • People who are too skinny should avoid fasting or else should take advice from a doctor
  • People prone to bulimia or anorexia
  • People with severe weakness or anemia
  • People who have bleeding ulcers, blood diseases, tumors, cancer and heart diseases
  • People with chronic problems with heart, lungs, liver, kidneys and other vital organs
  • People with blood sugar problems such as hyperglycemia
  • Pregnant and nursing women

In all the above cases it is advised strictly to avoid fasting. In case you want to fast, be sure to take the advice of your doctor.

Benefits of Fasting:

Fasting offers the following benefits:

  • It can enable you to live longer. Studies show a close relation between fasting and longevity.
  • It can help in delaying age-related illnesses such as diabetes, heart disease and Alzheimers.
  • Studies show that skipping meals once a month can help in reducing clogged arteries.
  • It can help in removing toxins from the body.
  • It enables you to have control over your appetite.
  • It helps in weight loss.

Fasting for weight loss is followed by many people. However, it should be remembered that a diet rich in fruits and vegetables, low in calories and daily physical activity of about 30 minutes can help in attaining weight loss. If you are healthy, fasting even once or twice a month can provide many benefits.

Preparing for A Fast:
Before starting a fast, it is better to cut down caffeine, sweets and cigarettes to condition your body for fasting. This can be done one or two weeks before you start a long fast. If you are on medications or having any chronic health conditions, always consult your doctor. Remember to replenish your body with fluids before, during and after the fast. Also avoid strenuous physical activity during the fast.





Peace & Love
Ana