RSS

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Day Before



Monday: Hello Beautiful people .. Today is the day before my wonderful Detox, and I couldn't be more excited.. The prep was far from easy but I have faith that I can complete this. With my doctor by my side and my mom as a coach, I know I can complete it ..

Goals : No matter what you are doing in life.. you must have goals.. whether it be a fast or a "diet".. you must HAVE goals.. It gives you something to be proud of.. and encourage to move on ..

My Goals for Week 1 is too, get lots of rest.. I want to make sure I am doing everything in the best interest for my body.. I don't want to over do it.. because I will just crash and burn.

I will not be working out 3 hours a day like I did for the Bikini Challenge.. however I will be still completing my YOGA.. I find yoga to be very spiritual for me..

I will be vlogging every morning after my weigh in and Yoga, then in the evening, perhaps around supper time, I will be Blogging.. just to give a little extra input of my day..

I love you guys and that you so much for the support..

I want to personally thank, Brad, Your my everything baby.. and I know you think I'm crazy but the fact that you still support me makes me love you even more !! (Didn't think that was possible)


Tip Of The Day:

For perhaps the first time in your entire life, fasting affords a physiological rest to the digestive, assimilative and protective organs of your body. Fresh fruit and vegetable juices require little digestion, and are quickly assimilated from the upper digestive tract. Therefore, most of the 10% of bodily energy normally involved in your mastication, assimilation, digestion, and elimination is freed up. This is another reason you'll feel more - not less - energy throughout properly-done juice-fasting - unlike the physically debilitating weakness water-fasters experience.

Additionally, these many fruit and vegetable juices all supply excellent energy, minerals, vitamins, live enzymes, and other nutrients necessary to enhance health during the fast. By providing much of the body's daily caloric needs with easily-digested juices, the release of toxins from the fat cells is much more gentle and gradual.

Scientific fasting enhances longevity, as Doctor Fuhrman notes in "Fasting and eating for health", p. 27: "If we restrict the calories an animal can eat, by underfeeding it or periodically fasting it, we can significantly prolong its life. In fact, periodically fasting animals can double their natural life span.(1,2)

Peace & Love
Ana