RSS

Monday, June 27, 2011

Day Whatever....

Hello or shall I say good morning,

It is currently 6am, and I am eating a beautiful bowl of oatmeal. It really amazes me how ones start to their day can change the entire outcome of the end of the day.

Today I woke up and did my Jillian yoga, it was amazing. As I was in the plank position with sweat dropping to my side, I concluded that, it is my and only my fault that I have gained so much weight back. (In which I clearly blamed being in school)

I kept telling my self, I'll work out tomorrow or the next and never did it. you know what I say.. EFF the day number.. for those of you that have been reading this from the beginning you'll know that I'm a huge number person. I weigh myself everyday, I count the number of days its been since I started.. I label everything with a number.. NOOOOO MORE..

Now, this may work for some people but I am 22 years old right now and I have been trying to lose weight since I was 11 or even less and well it does not work.. SO I'm going to do a weekly stat update for motivation and no day to day crap...


no_motivation.jpg