RSS

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The healthy Start

 Motivation Mondays!! 

Technically it's Tuesday, but I just recently discovered that I still have a blog and although I'm basically talking to myself I find it very encouraging to me !! So I've decided I'm going to make videos every other day or well 4 times a week.

It keeps me motivated and I love to make them. 
Motivational Mondays- this will be anything that I have on my mind to motivate me. Weather it's a haul or just some encouraging words or tricks that I use. 
What I eat Wednesday - basically every Wednesday I'm going to share one of my healthy recipes that I live to eat. This encourages to strive and be a better healthier me! 
Fitness Fridays- I like to work out 5-6 times a week for about half an hour to am hour. So each Friday I'd like to share my workout or tips for my workouts :)
Stats Sunday- although I want to focus less on the scale, I still want to see my progress. So I'll be sharing my stats and thoughts :) 

This Monday I shared a video on how I got rid of my cellulite. Mine you I've gained a lot of weight back so I do have a way to go but be sure to check it out :) 

Peace&Love
Ana