RSS

Sunday, March 9, 2014

TMI Tag!!

             I came across this amazing tag, that I absolutely love and think it would be so amazing for you guys to get more insight on me through the tag. However, the tag has a billion questions so rather than making a billion minute video, I put a few questions and answers up on youtube page and the rest on here. :) 

TMI TAG ∙ QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

1: What are you wearing? Lulu lemon pants, Urban-Planet knit sweater, tank top, Tiffany ring, engagement and marriage ring, Owl necklace, and thats it.. some undies of course :D

2: Ever been in love? Yes

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes

4: How tall are you? 4'11

5: How much do you weigh? 150 lbs

6: Any tattoos? Yes (4)

7: Any piercings? Yes (6)

8: OTP? Ross and Rachel (Friends)

 9: Favorite show? Friends

10: Favorite bands? Spice Girls anything 90s

11: Something you miss? The 90s

12: Favorite song? Jason Marez - I won't Give Up

13: How old are you? 25

14: Zodiac sign? Capricorn

15: Quality you look for in a partner? Sense of Humor

16: Favorite Quote? 


17: Favorite actor? Will Smith 

18: Favorite color? PINK

19: Loud music or soft? Depends on my mood

20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My bed to be more sad.

21: How long does it take you to shower? 5-20 mins

 22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 5-30 minutes

 23: Ever been in a physical fight? Nope

24: Turn on? Kissing on the neck :D

25: Turn off? Stinky Feet

26: The reason I joined Youtube? To record and see my Health/fitness progress

27: Fears? Snakes, Spiders

28: Last thing that made you cry? Happy tears - landing a dream job

29: Last time you said you loved someone? To my husband, last night

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name? Always be peaceful, always love each other and Ana is my nickname :D

31: Last book you read? The Bible

32: The book you’re currently reading? I have no idea, COSMO

33: Last show you watched? BigBrother Canada

34: Last person you talked to? My husband

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Close Friends

36: Favorite food? Broccoli pasta.

37: Place you want to visit? Egypt, Europe 

38: Last place you were? Here

39: Do you have a crush? No, unless you count Shia Labeouf 

40: Last time you kissed someone? My husband last night..

41: Last time you were insulted? Not sure

 42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Strawberry

43: What instruments do you play?? Guitar and Piano, in which I suck

44: Favorite piece of jewelry? Engagement ring, it was my husbands grandmothers.

45: Last sport you played? Call of Duty :D I think Tennis

46: Last song you sang? Nicki Manaj - Super Bass

47: Favorite chat up line? "I like your eyes."

48: Have you ever used it? On my husband when I first met him, 5 years ago.

 49: Last time you hung out with anyone? I went to my friends house to chill and apparently get her cold.

50: Who should answer these questions next? Anyone that sees this :D

Peace & Love
Ana