RSS

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 24

You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.


Tuesday - So It's 4:30am, and I have so much to do today. I have my morning YOGA then study my finals which is at 8am and not muliple choice :(... Then I have to come home work out for 3 hours.. watch Biggest Loser at 8 pm and Study for tomorrow finals.. ugh I just want school to be over.

Only a million more years to go .. for those that don't know I'm in college right now taking my E.C.E, and I have my PSW - nursing.. I'm going through to become a peteratric, its my passion.. anyways enough about me.. Ohh before my tip of the day I just want to give props to.....


http://www.youtube.com/user/FatGuyMission - I truely think you should go and sub and watch this guys videos .. If he can't inspire you then, your at a lost.. He's really motivating.. and he needs our supports :)

Okie so My tip today ...

GIVE YOURSELF 10 GOOD REASONS. Grab an index card and write out at least 10 things that are driving your weight-loss desires. Include the vain ("look great in a bikini") as well as the virtuous ("lower my cholesterol level"). Stash your list in your purse--or heck, laminate the thing and post it on your dashboard if it helps. That way when you experience a dip in motivation you'll have it on hand to remind you of everything you stand to gain by sticking like Super Glue to your plan.


Peace and Love
xoxo
Ana