RSS

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Da 32

“Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you”

Thursday - So I am extrembly early today.. due to the fact that I have a million things to do .. You would think school is over so It would be relaxing but think again.. it`s okie though.. I love being a bus bee :) 2 more then my update video.. I had a couple request to make side videos for which is both flattering and SHOCKING lmao so I`m gonna get those done today too .. :) Ohh and I worked out for 3 hours yesterday.



Tip Of the Day:

RECHARGE YOUR MOTIVATION BATTERY. Save this tip for a day when you've really hit the wall. Perhaps you're thinking, "I don't feel like exercising today" or "Cooking a healthy meal is too much work; I'm going to order pizza instead." To reboot, remind yourself that "feeling like it" isn't a prerequisite for sticking to your plan. Think of it this way: You don't always feel like going to work, calling your mother or changing a dirty diaper, but you do these things anyway because they're necessary--and so is getting up off the couch and putting on your running shoes. Need more convincing? Refer to the list you made in tip No. 1.

Peace & Love
Ana