RSS

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 27 - Weigh IN

There are only 2 choices; make progress or make excuses.”

Saturday - Today is weigh In day.. so it's pretty exciting stuff.. I think feel like a bag of potatoes :( So I'm just going to cut to the chase and give yah my tip.. also I'm in the 120s now :) ...


Tip Of the Day

TRAIN YOUR BRAIN TO BE FLEXIBLE. The rigid "either I'm on a diet or I'm not" frame of mind practically guarantees that you won't be eating right for very long. When you slip up--and hey, we all do--you'll end up thinking "I blew it, might as well have another cookie--or three." Instead, see your eating plan as a road with varied terrain. It can be narrow when you're feeling strong and focused, but wider when you need to relax your efforts a bit. If you happen to step off the road entirely, whatever you do, don't waste time on self-critical statements. Just get back on. (c)

Here's my full video from week five that was way too long..