RSS

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 28


If you care at all,you'll get some results.If you care enough, you'll get incredible results.

Sunday : Yesterday, I felt like crap all day! My boyfriend is down which is relaxing to me.. but having my peroid takes a toll of me .. I have no energy at all , I exercise for an hour only.. compared to my usual 2-3 hours that was aweful.. but you know what .. I`m still proud of myself.. I have to double work this week, because I have no clue what that scale will say at the end of the week.. I should be done my red army attack on Tuesday .. That when I start work for the summer. Now that school is over I`m so not stress hence the almost 7 lbs lost yesterday :)..

Tip Of the Day :

RESIGN FROM THE CLEAN-PLATE CLUB.
Do you feel guilty for "wasting" food?
Think of it this way:
When you fill your car with gas, you don't keep pumping after your tank is full, just because there is more available. So why do this with your body? To break yourself of the habit, today leave just a bite or two of food on your plate and notice how you feel--emotionally and physically. If you are truly hungry after pausing for a few minutes, go ahead and clean your plate. But if not, tell yourself that eating food you don't need is just as much of a waste as throwing it away--and that the latter is better for your body.

Peace & Love
Ana