RSS

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 34

“The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.”
Saturday: Today is weigh In day woooo! Also leave it to me that the day that I write in my blog that my bf would kill me if he ever found out about my videos.. well he found out... Now being the guy that he is .. he was pretty upset mainly because of the creeps on youtube that oly watch these videos for there sick pleasure.. which to my dismay is understandable.. But after explaining to him that I'm not on youtube for them I'm on there for me and the support he actually understood and wants to help me with my journey .. As I said before he's always been very supportive with my diets.. We've worked out lots together and he's given me great tips in which I've used for this same blog.. But In truth I hate those stupid guy comments saying ohh you fine and wow your hot.. .. I'm on youtube for the pure face of support.. mainly cuz I get none at home other then my bf..
There's not one day that goes by that my step-father says I'm fat or mother has to make some stupid comment .. it really gets me down.. so comming on youtube and seeing all these beautiful motivational comments gives me the drive to work out all the time.. I love you guys.. Ok so Here's my Tip..

Be Careful with the Sun

Everyone loves basking in the warm sun, especially if it is lying on a beautiful sandy beach. While the sun has many benefits, too much sun without proper protection can be harmful. Being sunburned not only hurts, but also damages skin and promotes wrinkles and cancer. If you are going to spend any time in the sun, even 10 minutes, protect your skin with sunscreen for both UVA and UVB rays.


Peace & Love

Ana