RSS

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 35


“There is no failure in running, or in life, as long as you keep moving. It is not about speed or gold medals. It is about refusing to be stopped.”

Sunday: HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!! So I definitly woke up super late today like literally 5mins ago.. and forgot to call my mother .. since I'm the bfs this weekend so my step dad called me and now she's all like blah blah blah.. let me tell ya.. "DO NOT CROSS A BROWN WOMEN" Just don't.. So I said the dos and now I'm going to the mall to buy her sumthing.. To all you moms watching this Happy Mothers Day <3 style="color: rgb(204, 0, 0);">

Tip
Beware of Allergies/Reactions

Pay attention to what you eat. With so many wonderful restaurants, trying new dishes is exciting and fun. However, several foods are responsible for up to 90% of all allergy problems. If you notice after eating certain foods you suffer from headaches, upset stomach, or other problems, make note, you could be having an allergic reaction. The foods most likely the problem include eggs, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, shellfish, and fish. For children, the common foods include cow’s milk, soy, eggs, and wheat.


Peace & Love
Ana