RSS

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 37

“The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.”

Tuesday: I'm so sore.. but feeling much better then yesterday.. I've said it before and I'll say it again.. Losing weight is soo much more then shreading those pounds. It effects you not only physically but emotionally as well..
I'm almost at my first goal weight.. I couldn't imagine the day of being here or ther.. it seems like yesterday I was at this point.. You see the picture on the left.. Looking back now, I feel so ashamed of myself.. thats why it's worth ever inch of pain getting to the place I am now.

Goals: Since I am on a challenge I do push myself way more then I would normally.. hence why you see crazy results.. This weeks goal is to work out for 3 hours a day and to run more then a mile each day.. Since Sundays is my rest day.. I kicked off my goal on Monday.. So I worked out for 3 hours.. and ran a mile and a half.. Squats, push ups, sit ups and planks you name it.. I did it.. Today My plan is to focus on my lower body.. I gotta do something about this booty .. although I'm sure the bf wouldn't mind if it stayed lol ..

Tip of the day:

Exercise is essential for weight loss

It's nothing new, but exercise is probably the most important predictor of whether you will succeed at long term weight loss and weight loss maintenance. In order for exercise to be helpful in weight loss, you should strive for a minimum of five 30 minute sessions per week. The good news is that recent research has shown that three 10 minute sessions in a day are as good as one 30 minute session. This helps many in combating the old "no time for exercise" excuse. Be certain to find something you enjoy. You'll be more apt to stick with it. Try walking with a friend, joining an intramural sports league, participating in outings with a group like The Sierra Club, or trying some classes at your local gym. Once you give exercise a chance, you will begin to enjoy its positive benefits on your psyche as well; you will literally become "hooked. [c]
Peace & Love
Ana