RSS

Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 40

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."

Friday: Hello! I feel amazing today, perhaps a good kick in the bum is all I needed because I feel like my old self again. Many of you guys have been in boxing me about my conditions, and I want to personally thank you for your concerns. But honestly guys, I'm ok. I've come to accept what I have and its not life threatening at this moment at least and if I build my respiratory system and get healthy I'll definitely be able to fight this poop off me :) Ohh I also got a few messages saying what I'm studying in school? Random I suppose but none the less I'll be a second year student for Early Childhood Education in the fall. I've done 1st round Nursing, which means I have my PSW cert and my goal is to become a kindergarden teacher. :) Anyways.. lol

Goals: I totally made up for my lazy day in case you couldn't hear that gosh awful sounded update I made yesterday. I manage to complete my 6 hour workout .. I will definitely be having no more lazy days during the week.. I have 3 hours to complete today at working out and I can't wait.. I'm super excited.. :) I seriously have an issue with being addicted to this.. but it feels soo good.. Can't wait to be my goal weight at 120 lbs..

Unfortunately I don't think that will happen tomorrow, but one can dream.. None the less 3 hours of workout a day is going good.. Once I get to my goal weight It will be back to 1 or 2 hours! Ohh also for those people that are writing exams GOOD LUCK!! .. I wrote mine like about 2 weeks ago, I still found time to work out and lose weight that week, so just manage your time wisely you can do this!!! <3 style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">

Tip Of the Day:
Nothing is more Powerful & Motivational, then YOURSELF..

Telling yourself you have to "struggle with this weight issue for the rest of my life," is as good as telling yourself there's no point in trying. "Why bother? I'll just gain it right back. It's no use. I might as well eat more cake. Poor me. Life is hard. You know the drill. Life's a beach.

Stop the struggle by stopping the self talk that supports the struggle.

You've heard it before - what you focus on is what you receive. No where is that more true than in believing it is a struggle to stay healthy. Who would you want to be healthy if it's such a horrible struggle? Yet, you've probably seen people who are fit, healthy and happy? You might even know a few. They seem to bounce when they walk. They're animated, and excited about life, and no, if you asked them, they wouldn't say it's a struggle. "What do you mean," they'd ask? Struggle? Nah, I like it this way," and they'd mean it.

Forget the notion that you have to struggle and eat celery sticks for dinner. It's not true. Despite the fact that you've lost the weight before and gained it right back too, despite your belief that you can't even look at food without gaining weight. All of those thoughts are just more beliefs that are keeping you stuck.

Today I ate a handful of chocolate raisons. No big deal to me, but I know many of you are thinking, "I'd never be able to eat just some, I'd have to eat them all," and that is my point. Telling yourself you can't eat "some," or as many as you want, but that you believe you'd be compelled to eat them all, no matter how many there were is a belief that is keeping you stuck. I don't believe that to be true, and so, for me it is not true.

How do you change a fundamental belief? You start with basic EFT using it for everything that comes up, even though it may not seem related. Every worry, fear, doubt, struggle. Use it on everything, and those issues that do make a difference in your eating will start dissolving away. Try it - what have you got to lose but some weight?

Remember those healthy people I mentioned earlier? They don't view how they eat or how much they exercise as a struggle at all. They are active because they want to be active, and they eat foods that make them feel great. They probably eat a lot of the same things you eat too - I'm talking about everyday folks who have learned to feel good about themselves. None of them are perfect - despite the common belief that there is some "perfect" body, it's just not true. Everyone has a wrinkle here, extra skin there. Every single one of us is flawed in some way or another. It's what makes us unique right.

**Basically this all means, that you are the pilote of your life <3..** Peace & Love
Ana