RSS

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 41

You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.”

Saturday: Not much to say today except its weigh IN day!! Sucks because I usually get to see my boyfriend every weekend... but this one I have to watch my little bro.. But next weekend .. were going to a cottage.. I'm super scared because well I'm not really a camping type of girl.. But I'm up for a new adventure :) Also My goal for Next week will be posted tomorrow ..Ohh I also got Ab Rocket yesterday .. so I'm going to test this baby out today ..

Goals:
Yes! I worked out yesterday for 3 hours, only one more day today and tomorrow I get to rest.. I can't stress how important for you to give your body rest!!!!! With out you will crash .. Believe me!




Tip Of The Day:
Drink Wisely

There is nothing wrong with a couple of social drinks or a glass of wine or beer with dinner, but if you drink, you need to be wise. First, if you drink to the point of being drunk, keep in mind that you are causing damage to your liver. Second, if you drink, NEVER drink and drive.

How Many Calories Does Alcohol Contain?

Pure alcohol contains about 7 calories per gram, which makes it nearly twice as fattening as carbohydrates or protein (both contain about 4 calories per gram) and only just under the caloric value for fat (9 calories per gram). This means that if you want to lose weight and reduce excess body fat, alcohol is not a good choice.

Peace & Love

Ana