RSS

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 42

"You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Sunday: It's a new week!! Week 7, There is exactly 2 weeks and 2 days left of this challenge.. I really honestly can see the finish line, and seeing me at that goal weight. My goal is to be under my goal weight because I know I can do it. I WILL be 120.0 by my next weigh in.

It's amazing how great you feel while losing weight, I love it.

Today is my rest day, like I said before EVERYONE should have at least 1 day out of the week to rest your muscle. So today is mine. I have a baby shower to go to at 5pm, and have to clean this room..

I just want address all those that are having a really ha
rd time losing the weight, trust me stick to the healthy lifestyle of eatting right and exercising and it will work. Remember, you may not see the results you want to over night but it will pay off in the long run.

I remember what it was like to be 160 lbs and believe me, I don't want to go back nor will I ever.. This is a lifestyle change you need to do it for you.. not for a challenge, not for a prize but for YOU. Because it will make you feel good. Until you realize this, it not going to be worth it.

Goals: Last weeks goals, I gave myself an B+. I worked out Monday, Tuesday, and Friday for 3 hours. I worked out Thursday for 6 because of my lazy day on Wednesday and Saturday I did 2 hours. so B+.... & I stuck to the not eating past 5pm cuz well it`s just habit now. I also ran 9.5 miles :)
This week my goals are to work out 3 hours Monday - Saturday, which will be hard because I`m going out of town, Thursday - Friday. But I`ll make it work. I also want to run more then 9.5 miles. & reach my under my goal of 120 lbs.


Tip of the Day:

Don`t Give UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I know it sounds simple.. but its the best tip in the world for anything!
PEACE & LOVE Ana