RSS

Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 43

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Monday: Hello Hello, so today I'm helping one of my moms friends and watching her little son, he has ADHD and well its like a day from hell so far.. It's almost 9am and so far I;ve runed all over the place. Not only that I'm watching my baby brother on top of that so, its a joy right now.. But I love children, and if this is my field of work, I better get use to it.



Goals: SO I won't be able to get my workout done until later today, not until like 3:30pm.. But none the less it will be done.. Liam (the little boy with ADHD) got here at 6:30am so I woke up at 5am to do my yoga and prepare my day :)... I really need to step it up this week.. so I get to 120 by Saturday. You can't get anywhere without a plan!


Tip Of the Day: TRAIN YOUR BRAIN TO BE FLEXIBLE. The rigid "either I'm on a diet or I'm not" frame of mind practically guarantees that you won't be eating right for very long. When you slip up--and hey, we all do--you'll end up thinking "I blew it, might as well have another cookie--or three." Instead, see your eating plan as a road with varied terrain. It can be narrow when you're feeling strong and focused, but wider when you need to relax your efforts a bit. If you happen to step off the road entirely, whatever you do, don't waste time on self-critical statements. Just get back on.

Peace & LoveAna