RSS

Friday, June 18, 2010

Detox - Day 18

125 lbs

Friday: & it feels so amazing waking up beside the one you love. Hey Guys, so yesterday was amazing. Brad and I saw our very first apartment with his parents and I just fell in love with the view.. & for 700 bucks a month all inclusive well you just can't go wrong. So were heading back right now to sign some stuff.. & BAM August 1st, hello almost common law lol.

His graduation ran so long yesterday, but I have to admit I did cry, I'm so proud of him and all that he has done..

So its Day 18 of my detox, not sure again if I can make a video because I'm outta town but I'll try my very best because I promised Jess to do her tag... I feel great I had a fruit platter thingy yesterday YUM!

Tip of the Day: Here's a recap of how to stay motivated from my videos.. just in case you haven't check it out ;)

  1. Always think positive. Squash all negative thoughts
  2. Make a big public commitment. Be fully committed
  3. Create a friendly, mutually-supportive competition
  4. Keep a daily journal of your goal
  5. Visualize your goal clearly, on a daily basis, for at least 5-10 minutes
  6. Make it a rule never to skip two days in a row
  7. Become aware of your urges to quit, and be prepared for them
  8. Have powerful reasons. Write them down
  9. Get a coach or take a class
  10. Find inspiration, on a daily basis
  11. Reward yourself...Often.
  12. Break it into smaller, mini goals
  13. Give it time, be patient
  14. Make it a pleasure
  15. Just get started
  16. Get a workout partner or goal buddy
  17. Post a picture of your goal someplace visible -- near your desk or on your refrigerator, for example
  18. Join an online (or off-line) group to help keep you focused and motivated
  19. Hold Yourself Back
  20. Chart Your Progress
Peace & Love
Ana