RSS

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Detox - Day 19

Saturday: So I'm like super busy .. yesterday we went downtown, on an amazing boat Cruise then went to watch brad play baseball.. 2 games back to back.. then today he has baseball again.. I have no time to do updated videos however I did get some shots of baseball and water for you guys.. so maybe I'll have time tonight to make a quick update not sure yet.. I feel like a chicken with his head cut off.. no time for myself really.... But I love ever single moment of it..

It's also Day 19 of my detox, I just took a couple flu Advil.. yes i still have a gross cough but its going away .. my allergies mostly all gone. and my head , well kills.. my mouth taste like the bottom of a lake and my hands and feet are SO swollen from the heat but other then that I'm GREAT lol ..

Tip of the Day: No matter how busy you seem there is always time you can make for yourself.. so put yourself first for one.

Peace & Love Ana