RSS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Detox - Day Eight

131.0 lbs
(Down 6 lbs)

Tuesday: Woo Juillian Micheals show is on today .. the highlight to my week.. I really want to work out but I feel like my lung is going to collapse .. i so don't feel well.. It's like I'm living off my puffer.. My doctor says its normal while detox, to be a little sick.. but I don't think this is normal.. I'm so short of breathe and allergies are killing me up the ying yang .. FACCCCCCCCCK. I like never swear but this is killing me.

So its Day Eight of my detox .. I feel the same, I think the juices I was drinking had way to much sugar in it .. so I'm sticking to natural pure juice.. Ohh and I think I'm gonna wear the red dress.. I got a lot of votes for it.. Ok yoga time now..

Tip of the Day:
Everyone loves basking in the warm sun, especially if it is lying on a beautiful sandy beach. While the sun has many benefits, too much sun without proper protection can be harmful. Being sunburned not only hurts, but also damages skin and promotes wrinkles and cancer. If you are going to spend any time in the sun, even 10 minutes, protect your skin with sunscreen for both UVA and UVB rays.

Peace & Love
Ana