RSS

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Detox - Day Three

133.2 lbs ( Down 3.8 lbs )


Thursday: I`ve decided to start back working out during my days again, I find I have way to much energy throughout the day. & it`s not like I`m starving myself I`m just detoxing.. a little bit of sweat might be good. Clearly I`m not going to work out for 3 hours a day like I did for the Bikini Challenge.. But I will be running for half hour a day .. on top my 1 hour yoga .. so that's 1 hour and a half a day.. I don`t know if I`ll run everyday..

** I need to talk it over with the doc first **

So it is Day 3 of my detox; I feel energized, and pretty content.. My cramps is fading away slowly and my craving for chocolate is too.. Thank gosh .. Having my period and detoxing at the same time is a killer.. but .. it slowly feels like Ive over passed the flood and I can almost see the rainbow.. I suppose today I`ll actually make a video with the types of juices I`ll be drinking.. I`ve decided to cut out the milk and the yogurt in my fruit smoothies. I find them very thick for a detox..



Tip Of The Day; (We all go through ups and downs and sometimes it seems like more downs then ups, so rather than waiting around for things to change, you can make an active effort to add a little happiness to your day.

10 Easy Ways To Add Happiness To Your Day

1. Watch a movie. Curl up with a big blanket and your fav smoothie or healthy snack and your favorite movie. Leave all your worries behind you as you engage in an activity that you're sure to love. I personally watch The NoteBook like all the time!!

2. Call your best friend. A phone call with a close friend is a great way to pass some time in a way that is comfortable and familiar to you. You can think about old times or enjoy planning something fun for the future. I always call my Brad, he always knows exactly what to say to cheer me up.

3. Enjoy nature. Take in nature by watching the world around you. You can do this by going on a nature hike or even just observing the beauty of the stars at night. I live in the country so its always beautiful here.

4. Take a hot bath. This is a great way to bring happiness to your day, especially if you've found the day stressful. Light some scented candles to include the benefits of aromatherapy to the relaxing warmth of the bath. So adorable once Brad did this for me, and it was so adorable.That's where the idea sprung..

5. Take a nap. An afternoon nap may be just what you're looking for. Even 15 minutes of shut-eye can help you feel more energized and happy. Trust me, it works.. I nap like a cat especially this summer.. with me only watching my brother.. I really have all the time in the world.

6. Snuggle with your partner. Take the time to appreciate your partner and snuggle up for some couple-time. It's a great way to reconnect, especially if you've been really busy.I barely see Brad because I go to school an hour away .. but we do see each we try and make the most of it.

7. Be lazy. Sometimes you might not feel as happy as you'd like because you expect too much from yourself. Take some time to simply be lazy, with no responsibilities, and give yourself time to recoup. HA HA I do this way too much ..

8. Listen to your favorite song. Your favorite song is bound to brighten up your day. Bring out your iPod or music player and start cranking up the tunes. I Love music .. so this always works.. Jack Johnson & The killers always cheers me up

9. Be thankful. Reflect on all the things that you're grateful for in your life and write them down. You might be surprised at how long your list is! Sometimes changing your focus to what's going right in your life is all you need to turn that frown upside down. Believe me, it puts everything in perspective.

10. Enjoy time with your pets. Pets are part of the family too. Snuggle up with your pet for some quality time together.I have a dog, in which I`m crazy allergic can`t really cuddle with my fish .. that might be werid so I cuddle with my 3 year old brother.. it helps muchly.

Always remember that the list is endless when it comes to ways to brighten your day. Be creative and try new activities that you might like. Most importantly, seek a way to enjoy each moment, and your life will be filled with new happiness.

Peace & Love

Ana