RSS

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Stats Sunday!

Ok.... So here's the truth, nothing but the truth.



I had every intention in making a stats Sunday video. I weighed myself and was surprise by the number. 

I weighed in at 151.4 lbs today, which is great because the last time I checked myself I was around 154. 

Now I was going to upload this video stating how much I wighed. However I felt like I needed to tell you guys the truth.... 

So here it is... I ate like POOP last week. Well, mainly on FRIDAY. I had chocolate, and chocolate and more chocolate. 


And I'm not talking the healthy dark chocolate here, I'm talking the lovely milk chocolate that you get in those heart shape boxes chocolate.

YEP....

So I made a video on how I deal with self control, now I'm not going to repeat myself on my blog and say my 6 tips I use... because that would pointless, since you can just go check the video out. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/PeaceLoveAna01

However, I am going to say that one of my tips is to Forgive myself.

This is how I know that I have honestly and truly changed. I feel like I have reached a milestone in my journey.

Before, I would not be able to let something like this go... I would have starve or go crazy exercising until I felt like I was punished. Yes.. I had an eating disorder. I don't think that is such a shock to you guys who has known me for awhile. 

But for those that are new reading this... This is my journey of overcoming my obstacles and becoming healthy. 



Forgiveness?? Do I forgive myself? ABSOLUTELY... why? Because I can honestly say now,  I love myself and it's okie for me to slip up sometimes. 
This is the beginning of my life long journey. I have no intentions of turning back... I just want to look forward.

So yes, I am human... I ate some chocolates but I am in still on my path to health, and I plan on staying on this path forever !!!!!!


Ana